This week, Eric Garneau of the Nerdologues comedy group and the podcasts Your Stories and Blank Cassette (and the manager of the comic book/games store Pastimes in Niles, IL) slaps on his cape and cowl to discuss the 1993 DC animated film Batman Mask of the Phantasm!
**Special thanks also go to Blastropodcast’s Mark Soloff for lending us his stellar Alfred voice for the intro!**
LISTEN HERE OR DOWNLOAD:
THIS EPISODE’S DRINK: Mist Me Lately?
1.5 oz vodka
.75oz Frangelico hazelnut liqueur
.50z Mean Bean energy drink
- Combine vodka, Frangelico, and energy drink in shaker with ice, and mix til combined.
- Pour into Collins glass, top with cola, then whipped cream. Dust some cinnamon or cocoa powder on there, and enjoy.
DRINKING RULES FOR BATMAN MASK OF THE PHANTASM:
- Every time the film goes into flashback
- Any time the Phantasm emits mist
- Whenever you see shadows creeping up the wall
FINISH YOUR DRINK WHEN:
The Joker says, “For once, I’m stuck without a punchline.”
Next week, we enter our fifth Horror Octorbor with a whole month of “Vs.” horror movies, starting with Freddy vs. Jason!